Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
For the past two years, I've had the privilege of being a staff photographer for the Seattle Hemp Festival. To commemorate this weekend's event, I thought I'd share photos on how to roll a joint.
1. Get a connection
3. Remove the stems and pick a rolling paper.
4. Use a grinder, this makes rolling much easier and consistent.
5. Place contents inside and proceed to tuck and roll up the back half of the paper.
6. Seal it by licking the glue.
7. Twist the tip and then spark the front evenly.
8. The easiest part...
9. Be Safe and Have Fun
Saturday, August 3, 2013
The Bartell's convenience store, on 1001 Mercer Street in South Lake Union, celebrated their Grand Opening on August 2nd. What makes this place so special? Not only is it perfectly nested inside Amazon's SLU campus. But, it's also the first store to offer it's customers beer growlers on tap!
A large group of Amazon employees wait in line to be served.
Only an approved Bartell's employee can serve you.