Monday, December 30, 2013
Monday, December 16, 2013
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
For the past two years, I've had the privilege of being a staff photographer for the Seattle Hemp Festival. To commemorate this weekend's event, I thought I'd share photos on how to roll a joint.
1. Get a connection
3. Remove the stems and pick a rolling paper.
4. Use a grinder, this makes rolling much easier and consistent.
5. Place contents inside and proceed to tuck and roll up the back half of the paper.
6. Seal it by licking the glue.
7. Twist the tip and then spark the front evenly.
8. The easiest part...
9. Be Safe and Have Fun